Sunday, September 23, 2012

DRAG QUEENS!

Hey ya'll!  Its week 3 of this thing, the best week ever.  Roo and I were pretty excited about the subject matter this week- so much so that not only did I pre-announce that we would be drawing gentlemen in drag, but we invited everyone to draw along with us!  Well, only one other person took us up on the offer- but that's alright because she happens to be the coolest person ever!  This week we're guest featuring the lovely, the one and only, and my BFF, Miss Cricket!  And boy did she deliver the goods....


And as if that lovely princess weren't enough- I got quite the surprise when I showed up at Crickets house this evening.  This drawing was the last of four sketches!!!  Well, I couldn't contain my excitement, I sent the good news (And the photos) over to Roo and she was equally as excited....


So anyways, with Crickets permission I'm showing all these ladies to the world- and YOU get the first look! I swear she should make some kind of drag queen postcard collection or something...


Haha, honestly with all this excitement, I hardly have the energy to pump up the Dolly vs. Roo set, but here they are anyways!


Well I think that we can all agree that this was a very successful week indeed.  Lets give these gentlemen-ladies a round of applause, cause they're lookin' good!  Big thanks to Cricket this week for giving this open forum post the "ooomf" that it needed.  Check back next week- we are pretty fired up about it....

2 comments: